"Don’t let the looks fool you, boys. You don’t want to mess with her either."
brooke davis appreciation week ● day 5: favorite quote(s)
but most of all, sisterhood… is love
most private thing im willing to admit: im not good at estimating how much pasta is enough for one person
there’s a tool for that
I’m sorry, does that scale progress from a child to a HORSE?
"i’m so hungry i could eat a hoRSE….’s portion of pasta"
every ouat episodes - 101 pilot
I felt like we had a thing. I did too.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life." — Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via morningsuns)
Mr. Grey will see you now!
Happy Birthday, Kristin Chenoweth! July 24, 1968